- transport of a patient in need of oxygen supply and intensive care
- transport of a patient in need of special fixation
- transport of a seriously infectious patient
- transport of infants and children
- transport of transplantation teams and organs
Depending on the status of the patient and the probable complications during the transport, we provide different specialist or specialists as an escort.
- ambulance nurse – escorting patients, who are able to move and communicate without assistance
- ambulance officer – escorting more serious, yet conscious patients, controlling the prescribed and adjusted medical treatment (infusion, drugs) during the transport
- emergency or intensive care specialist – escorting severely ill, unconscious ventilated patients in critical condition, controlling and (if needed) modifying the prescribed and adjusted medical treatment (infusion, drugs)
On the special ambulance aircraft both the ambulance officer and the specialist are escorting the patients, who require intensive care in most cases.