BE PART OF THE TRUSTAIR STORY! – TAKE YOUR CAREER TO ITS NEXT LEVEL!
TrustAir Aviation, a dynamically growing air ambulance company with reporting base in Hungary (LHPR-Győr) and in Spain (LEGE-Girona) is seeking experienced physicians, licensed in the European Union, to join our flight teams during international air medical transports.
- challenging work in a unique, international and multi-national environment;
- insight into different medical cultures and systems all over Europe and the world;
- carefully selected and highly trained medical and flight crew, state-of-the-art medical equipment;
- initial and recurrent training in air medical transport;
- competitive compensation;
- moderate workload (maximum two patients per day);
- the thrill of worldwide travel.
- medical doctor degree;
- diploma in one of the following speciality exams:
- anaesthesiology and intensive care, intensive care medicine, accident and emergency, oxyology and emergency medicine, oxyology, trauma surgery;
- other specialty exams with at least 2 years of proven experience in intensive care or emergency medicine;
- paediatrics with at least 2 years of proven experience in paediatric intensive care;
- previous experience in pre-hospital care (air ambulance, ground ambulance work) is an advantage;
- clean criminal record;
- full, unrestricted medical license to practice in an EU member country;
- English language skills (minimum level: B2/C2), any other European language is an advantage;
- availability for at least 7 consecutive standby days (not counting travel to/from homebase);
- ability to work in a multi-national environment, flexibility, teamwork skills.
In case of interest please submit your professional CV with a short description of your previous experience and case-mix index to our Medical Director (István LUNCZER MD.) by EMAIL. Pre-selected applicants will be interviewed.