Our colleagues at the Alarm Center are ready to take calls from patients, partners, insurance companies and medical services 7 days a week.
Besides speaking multiple languages, they also have medical training, great communication and organizational skills. After careful selection, our operators take part in a wide-ranging training, which are completed by practical trainings and case discussions on a regular basis.
We also have a non-stop available supervisor system in order to provide prompt assistance to our colleagues at the Alarm Center, should they face a complicated medical, logistical, or insurance problem.
HOW TO REQUEST AN INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL AIR TRANSPORT?
After we receive a detailed, written request we make an offer. If the price is agreed upon, we need a written order, so we can start organizing the transport. After we receive the order, we respond with a flight confirmation.
During the organization and the repatriation, we continuously inform our customers about the flight and the condition of the patient. In order to ensure a smooth administration, we also need the following documents and information on top of the written order:
- Departure, and destination
- A statement from the forwarding doctor about the patient’s main diagnosis, current condition, and expected treatment requirements for the duration of 12 hours around the time of transport. (We also carry out a so-called ”pre-flight check” if necessary in order to decide whether the patient can be safely transported, or not.)
- A statement from the receiving hospital. We can also organize the overall transport of the patient upon request (we will find the receiving hospital section in Hungary for example). This way we can guarantee the admission of the patient.
- It is important, that we are aware of the identity of the cost bearer (e.g. an insurance company) by the time we receive the order. We also require a written statement from the cost bearer.
- A copy of the passport (and the visa if necessary) of the patient and of the escort.